『初級とびら１』に出てくるウェブサイト Online Resources Introduced in Tobira1
Unit1チャレンジ Activity 3 (p.110)
This online novel has been developed so that novice Japanese learners can read for fun.
オンラインノベル(Online Novel) “Hello, Japan!“
Unit3のまえに Activity 1 (p.258)
The following videos briefly introduce some traditional Japanese sports, artforms and other cultural practices
IS JAPAN COOL? DOU – 道 （THE TANGIBLE MANNER）
- Tea ceremony, an ancient tradition that is still dear to Japanese
- The Path to Mastering Japanese Traditional Culture
- The calligraphy performance contest 2016（【高松商業高校】第9回書道パフォーマンス甲子園 2016年）
- How to Perform Japanese Calligraphy: Basic Style and Technique
- Ikebana: Japanese art of flower arrangement
Unit3チャレンジ Activity 3 (p.371)
There are two major frameworks for learning, teaching, and assessing foreign language skills: the U.S. defined scales of proficiency, i.e., the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines/ILR Skill Level Descriptions, and the Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR).